1. Bachelor degree or above in marketing & sales, supply chain, economic & business, or other relevant majors in a renowned university.
2. At least 5 years of working experience in dealership distribution management, luxury brand or industry experience is a must.
3. Reliable, steady, open-minded, creative, cooperative, result-orientated, driving for perfection
4. Fluent in oral English and strong in written; Grade 6 English level is required.
1. Distribution management, support, maintain and develop the existing dealerships and their daily sales performance to hit the budget issued by the company on a yearly basis
2. Help dealer improve the merchandising from time to time, keep the highest standard of showroom image, inventory, customer service, etc. in territory
3. Sales analysis, gather and analyze sales data from the market, complete related sales reports in time and documents management, such as monthly sales forecast, dealer inventory report, etc.
4. Marketing activities advice, guide and help dealer with their local advertisement, brand and sales event planning and execution, coordination with co-partners in event cooperation, etc. to help generate sales and increase brand awareness locally
5. Sales & Marketing Training, provide dealer in territory with different levels of training sessions